Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 1/10/2022 6:22:48 PM EDT
Dion Manley: Gahanna school board member and Ohio's first openly transgender public official

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/2022/01/10/dion-manley-gets-sworn-in-as-ohios-first-openly-transgender-public-official/6417036001/

Dressed in blue and yellow, the colors of Gahanna-Jefferson Public Schools, Dion Manley raised his right hand and became Ohio's first openly transgender public official.

"I really think Gahanna deserves a lot of credit," Manley said. "They've been inclusive and open as a district. I've seen that in the years I've lived here, and the voters choosing to be a voice for diversity and moving forward is really special."
View Quote

Politically speaking I don't care what you do to yourself, but crazy people should not be in public office of any sort.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 7:01:12 PM EDT
[#1]
My mom pulled me and my siblings out of Gahanna schools over 15yrs ago because for spirit week they were doing transgender day.

Best thing that could’ve happened for our education. Public schools suck. Even when we moved to BFE Ohio.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 7:43:28 PM EDT
[#2]
its the new hip thing ... Fuck these clowns

Link Posted: 1/10/2022 9:08:35 PM EDT
[#3]
meanwhile in South Vienna, our High School has a "Wall of Freedom" bulletin board display with the Constitution, Dec of Independence, Bill of Rights, etc...
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 10:59:11 PM EDT
[#4]
The schools are a wreck ....even many of the private schools are filled with woke trash teaching feelings vs facts....sad time.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:18:44 AM EDT
[#5]
New Albany FTW
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 9:02:59 AM EDT
[#6]
No only do Californians move here and vote like they did in California they also run for office.  And win.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 9:40:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
meanwhile in South Vienna, our High School has a "Wall of Freedom" bulletin board display with the Constitution, Dec of Independence, Bill of Rights, etc...
View Quote

Excellent.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 7:49:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are they in the new school yet? Been a while since I've been that way in daylight.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 7:39:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Are they in the new school yet? Been a while since I've been that way in daylight.
View Quote
it got delayed due to cost, but it is finally looking good. Shell is complete and interior is progressing. They will be in it in fall.
Live Cam   you'll probably want to check back during the day, lol. Two of the views are not visible due to light flare or refelction.
if you select NORTH VIEW from the lower left, you can actually see it at night.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 11:27:26 PM EDT
[#10]
We are just doing everything we can to fuck our children up.

The funny thing is that every kid is cracking jokes on this dude.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top