Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 12/23/2020 11:35:34 AM EDT
[#1]
The Scene is about as liberal as they come LOL.  I was downtown when the protests happened months ago.  Literally 1000's of protesters with no masks, no social distancing, destroying property, attacking cops...I have 2 hours of proof video of it.  Other video proof of this was all over TV that week.  I saw 100's of "protesters" screaming in the face of cops - no masks.  During the thick of COVID.  The SCENE???? Crickets.  Not a fucking word.  More protests by the capital building happened weekly.  WITH NO covid bashing from places like the SCENE.  So yea, not worried about Dave's party.  They only hate him because he promotes Christian values.  Progressive libs in Nashville HATE the Christians in Nashville.  Double standards galore.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 11:53:03 AM EDT
[#2]
And I am willing to bet they all can afford and do have health insurance, so if any of them get sick it will not cost the public a thing.

The "Scene" can ESAD as we used to say in the military.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 8:30:53 PM EDT
[#3]
The Nashville Scene is on its last legs. I've been reading them since the 1990s (at least) & at one time they used to have some talented writers, both reporters & columnists. Now, like The Tennessean, they pay dregs by the word or some shit. In short, they're hacks at best.

Ironically, covid is what's going to kill them. They depend greatly on ads for clubs, bands & music events. All that has obviously gone away these days. In short, they're going broke.

I have a long antagonistic relationship with them. I've written repeated letters to the editor pointing out outright lies in their gun control pieces, judicial bias pieces & other claptrap. I've been banned from their web site multiple times as well. Hell, I think I'm currently in a lifetime ban but I haven't tried to post there in years.

They're perfect examples of liberal hypocrisy, lack of logic, reasoning and responsibility. I hope they die owing a lot of money to a lot of people.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 1:30:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And I am willing to bet they all can afford and do have health insurance, so if any of them get sick it will not cost the public a thing.

The "Scene" can ESAD as we used to say in the military.
View Quote

I am not sure if you are serious.  Hoping you are joking.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 1:38:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The Scene is about as liberal as they come LOL.  I was downtown when the protests happened months ago.  Literally 1000's of protesters with no masks, no social distancing, destroying property, attacking cops...I have 2 hours of proof video of it.  Other video proof of this was all over TV that week.  I saw 100's of "protesters" screaming in the face of cops - no masks.  During the thick of COVID.  The SCENE???? Crickets.  Not a fucking word.  More protests by the capital building happened weekly.  WITH NO covid bashing from places like the SCENE.  So yea, not worried about Dave's party.  They only hate him because he promotes Christian values.  Progressive libs in Nashville HATE the Christians in Nashville.  Double standards galore.
View Quote

I wouldn't limit that statement to only the scene..  No one really covered the destruction of East Nashville businesses, night of and nights after.  Yea, some folks covered it night of, in downtown but not much past that.

Given your logic, if the scene would have had an issue with the BLM nuts then you would have a problem with Dave's party.

Link Posted: 12/24/2020 12:33:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I wouldn't limit that statement to only the scene..  No one really covered the destruction of East Nashville businesses, night of and nights after.  Yea, some folks covered it night of, in downtown but not much past that.

Given your logic, if the scene would have had an issue with the BLM nuts then you would have a problem with Dave's party.

View Quote

Very true )) Im jut pointing out the complete double standard of Nashville liberals.  Thats all.  I dont think is was great idea to have a party the way Dave did.  BUT...at least is was voluntary.  Also, Daves employees were not rioting, looting, screaming in the faces of police officers OR breaking the law by destroying property.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 4:27:03 PM EDT
[#7]
carl it is not jst 'Nashville' Liberals.  Can you say it is a nationwide malady?
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 9:18:48 PM EDT
[#8]
The humorous part was one vendor went public on the news to complain about the lack of masks/distancing.  But, not so offended that they didn’t take Dave’s money...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top