Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2018 1:52:33 AM EDT
I'll be in town and OTS has no pistol rental fees on 1st Tues of the month. I can't shoot alone so if you join me your range fee / rental fees are covered.

My interest is the FA rental and the suppressor rental (I don't live in truly free America), so let's make this interesting ...

I'm gonna drop:
My range fee @ 17
Your range fee @ 12
HK MP5 @ 50
9mm suppressor @ 40
Range ammo @ ??? (100 ?)

SO

If you own FA and suppressor and want to meet, bring the fun and I'll cover range fees and ammo. Maybe adult beverages after.

Since this is the internet - I was an NRA RSO and Pistol Instructor until this year (I'm conflicted about renewing) so I promise not to do anything stupid.

=
ETA: I clarified that I'm covering my & your range/entry fee, as well as rental fees for FA & suppressor fun. I'll also cover 1st box of ammo - but if you want to use the FA to simply throw lead, you're on your own for ammo ;)
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 7:21:22 PM EDT
[#1]
bump ... I also edited my original post to include clarity around costs.
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 3:08:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice looking range!
I'm in St Augustine and have never been there.
What time were you thinking?
I can't get a sitter until about noon but I have some vacation days to burn at work
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 10:54:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn it. I just saw this. I actually go to Saltwaters in St. Augustine. 900 Big Oak Road is the address. They are open Wednesday through Sunday from 9-5pm. Outside range and friendly RSO’s. Hit me up if you come again or if anyone else wants to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top