Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2021 10:49:25 PM EDT
Corgi/Beagle(probably) mix.  They are cute little buggers.  I am near Huntsville.  Wanted to post to my Arf crew first.  FREE

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 11:59:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Dang nabbit everyone has little pets... My boss has 2 stray animals that he is trying to offload and now your beautiful puppies!  I'm stuck in an apartment... Sorry that I'm no help.  GL OP
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 3:59:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I would take one but I won't be moving down that way for another 5 weeks or so.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 9:01:50 PM EDT
[#3]
my wife saw me looking and is a little interested lol. We already have 2 so not sure we really need another. Any clue as to how big they'll get?
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 9:38:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
my wife saw me looking and is a little interested lol. We already have 2 so not sure we really need another. Any clue as to how big they'll get?
View Quote

If they’re a cross between a corgi and a beagle, not very. Maybe 15-20lbs
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 10:07:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If they’re a cross between a corgi and a beagle, not very. Maybe 15-20lbs
View Quote

Yep that's my guess.  Wild card would be they are actually crossed with something different and will get bigger but still have short legs.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 10:36:12 PM EDT
[#6]
They are ridiculously cute right now.  

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 10:40:39 PM EDT
[#7]
How old are they?  Sexes?  How many are already spoken for?  Have they gone through deworming/vaccinations yet?
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 2:53:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How old are they?  Sexes?  How many are already spoken for?  Have they gone through deworming/vaccinations yet?
View Quote

Born on 7/4.  3 males available at this point.  No vax/deworming yet, that will be on the new owners.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top