Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2022 9:46:16 AM EDT
UPDATE: A friend had a family member that recently lost a dog and has a kennel. They seemed to get along well. Thanks for the interest and help!

We took in a lab that was raised in a kennel and she's not adjusting to being a house pet.

The guy we got her from breeds hunting dogs. She shows interest in rabbits for sure.

She needs someone with a kennel and property to run and hunt. We're near Springfield. If you know someone interested in her, please let me know.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 11:19:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Boy, if you weren't so far away, we would explore this.  We live in the country with two sets of neighbors close by and our dog becomes a community dog.  Our most wonderful dog in the whole world (a 13 year old chocolate lab) passed away 3 weeks ago and we are still messed up.   Our dog has the run of the place.
Good luck finding her a good home!
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 12:46:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Boy, if you weren't so far away, we would explore this.  We live in the country with two sets of neighbors close by and our dog becomes a community dog.  Our most wonderful dog in the whole world (a 13 year old chocolate lab) passed away 3 weeks ago and we are still messed up.   Our dog has the run of the place.
Good luck finding her a good home!
View Quote

I’ll pay for your gas and food to go there. Where about are you located? I’m in dupage county
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 11:12:32 AM EDT
[#3]
This is good. I like reading about volunteers and donations. I have volunteered a few times and it led me to gratitude and community involvement.
Cheers
PCmangler
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top