Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2021 4:25:47 PM EDT
DAMN!  What a thumping show!!!! (At the Nile Theater) All of the bands killed it!

Got turned onto Seven Kingdoms while I was there.

This song, live, is stunning!!!!

Seven Kingdoms - Valonqar (Official Music Video)

Seven Kingdoms: Valonqar
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 10:10:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of them but liking what I hear so far.  I saw Sabaton the last two times they were in town and they were amazing both times.  Just looked them up and they are going to be here in a few weeks, opening for Judas Priest at Arizona Federal Theatre.  I'd love to see them again but not at that venue.  Hopefully they'll come back in a couple years and headline their own tour.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:23:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never heard of them but liking what I hear so far.  I saw Sabaton the last two times they were in town and they were amazing both times.  Just looked them up and they are going to be here in a few weeks, opening for Judas Priest at Arizona Federal Theatre.  I'd love to see them again but not at that venue.  Hopefully they'll come back in a couple years and headline their own tour.
View Quote

I'd LOVE to see Sabaton in a good venue!!!!  That's a conundrum as Sabaton, to me, is HUGE.  I prefer club venues by far...but I don't think you can realistically fit their epic, historic theme in a small venue.  Sabaton is just too damn big for that.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 5:01:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Legit, not my style, but they are good.  I prefer not to be able to understand the lyrics.

I like Nile Theatre too.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 8:44:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Legit, not my style, but they are good.  I prefer not to be able to understand the lyrics.

I like Nile Theatre too.
View Quote
Aether Realm is what you seek.

Lead singer can pick better Hawaiian shirts than I can and I am a MASTER of the Hawaiian shirt.

Æther Realm - The Sun, The Moon, The Star

Link Posted: 10/3/2021 8:29:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Haven’t heard them, I like it, will investigate further.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 3:16:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I had no idea Unleash the Archers was in town.

Honestly, I have not been disappointed by any of Napalm's bands.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top