Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2020 3:52:56 PM EDT
Post up if they are.  I am a t-shirt printer with zero jobs right now, so I can donate some shirts to the cause.  Based on what I've read, the 100% cotton shirts I have would be best with a backing layer, or pocket, for more protection or a filter.

LMK!
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 7:11:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Wife has been donating fabric for several wives that are.  Fortunately she hasn't starting sewing in "my" office yet.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 11:18:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Call me (your PMs are full - can't send #).
Link Posted: 4/7/2020 8:11:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know anyone who's making them, but a mask with a Varminter logo would be cool..
Link Posted: 4/7/2020 12:18:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Call me (your PMs are full - can't send #).
View Quote

Shot you an email last night.
Link Posted: 4/7/2020 3:54:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know anyone who's making them, but a mask with a Varminter logo would be cool..
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/9/2020 5:52:50 PM EDT
[#6]
What part of the state are you in? My Mother is making some for a nursing home, but we're all the way up in Priest river. Thanks for offering, that's really good of you.
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 3:06:52 AM EDT
[#7]
My wife will be next week, she is looking for a pattern. Mandatory wear for me when I return to work the following week (DOD Reg).
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 1:31:05 PM EDT
[#8]
If the crappy weather forecast for the weekend holds, we are going to give it a try. It should be understood that when I say "we" I mean my wife and I'm there to assist. Which is also known as "get in the way while not standing around being actively clueless".
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 9:19:08 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm in the Boise area.  I just dropped off #60, or so, shirts to a group that is making them here in the Treasure Valley.
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 10:46:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Oops, DT
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 10:46:36 PM EDT
[#11]
I had an idea!

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top