Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2019 1:25:07 PM EDT
Just curious if anyone had noted whether a sign is up to that effect. I don't want to be showing up for a show and finding out I can't have it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2019 7:33:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cooper1] [#1]
out of state permit?

Are weapons allowed inside the Visitor Complex?

No weapons of any kind are permitted inside Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, including those belonging to off-duty law enforcement. Please leave items secured within your vehicle to expedite your entry into the visitor complex
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 12:20:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brickeyee] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cooper1:
out of state permit?

Are weapons allowed inside the Visitor Complex?

No weapons of any kind are permitted inside Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, including those belonging to off-duty law enforcement. Please leave items secured within your vehicle to expedite your entry into the visitor complex
View Quote
Wrong facility.
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.

And as a Federal Facility it is no go.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 12:48:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok, I was thinking the museum.  I carried mine there to see the Nutcracker years ago. I don't remember going through any security check.... But that was in 2003.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 4:57:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cooper1:
Ok, I was thinking the museum.  I carried mine there to see the Nutcracker years ago. I don't remember going through any security check.... But that was in 2003.
View Quote
Getting caught with a handgun in Washington, DC is a really BAD idea.
They will arrest you.
They will jail you
You will never see the gun again.
You may pick up a felony charge.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top