Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2021 4:06:36 PM EDT
Any of you guys live close or frequent DS Arms storefront?  

Looking for a big favor; i live about 2 hours away.  PM me if you'd be willing to stop there for me.  thanks

Taken care of, thanks loadeddrum
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 8:26:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Soooo, what do you need that’s not worth a 4 hour round trip ride?

They do ship inventory.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:45:48 PM EDT
[#2]
What do you need?

The last few times I was there, their parts selection in the showroom was limited. They had a decent selection of guns however.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 10:03:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What do you need?

The last few times I was there, their parts selection in the showroom was limited. They had a decent selection of guns however.
View Quote

I inquired about some small parts and they said they had them in the store if i could stop by; it's not a matter of being "worth" a four hour drive but the fact that i can't make it happen.  Figured there were some suburban dwellers here that might be able to pick up and mail to me.  Maybe i was wrong but figured it worth a try.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 2:30:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I inquired about some small parts and they said they had them in the store if i could stop by; it's not a matter of being "worth" a four hour drive but the fact that i can't make it happen.  Figured there were some suburban dwellers here that might be able to pick up and mail to me.  Maybe i was wrong but figured it worth a try.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What do you need?

Odd that they won't ship. In my experience, ordering online is the best way to get most parts from them. Even during salad days, the showroom lacked most of the parts that are on the website.

Mike (mbf11) in the DS Arms industry forum should be able to get something set up for you.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 10:30:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Odd that they won't ship. In my experience, ordering online is the best way to get most parts from them. Even during salad days, the showroom lacked most of the parts that are on the website.

Mike (mbf11) in the DS Arms industry forum should be able to get something set up for you.
View Quote

Thanks, i've been e-mailing mike.  I was looking for a specific BCG and the in stock alert went to spam so i missed it by a few hours.  He said if i stopped by he could hook me up but i just can't make it work.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 7:40:30 PM EDT
[#6]
The way I understand it is retail store and production are seperate. They are in the same building but run independantly.

I oreded a Isreali LB and they had to transfer it to the store when I was in the area and picked it up person. I guess its the way stuff is tracked plus the whole FFL requirements.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top