Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2018 12:25:20 PM EDT
I'm talking from Damascus up to about Marshall or Mt View area.
My current job seems to be taking a turn for the worse, and I've been wanting to move to that area for a while now, so it may be a good time to get serious about looking.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 4:49:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 6:07:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I am retired so I do not watch job listings anymore.

That said, Baxter Labs is the biggest employer in Mt. Home.  Close by to the area would also be Harrison, AR that may have employers.  Generally the employment options will suck big time in that area.

Without knowing your skills I don't think anyone can give much advise.  If knew your skills, we likely still can't help much.
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 2:04:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish I could help more, but I've worked out of state for about 9 years now.  You might see if SWN is hiring in the Damascus area.
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 5:31:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wish I could help more, but I've worked out of state for about 9 years now.  You might see if SWN is hiring in the Damascus area.
View Quote
Thought the gas well stuff was pretty much done these days?
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 7:08:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I am retired, but no jobs around Stone county. Need taxes reduced to encourage more businesses to locate here.
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 8:15:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I work for Ranger Boats and we're constantly hiring. PM me for more details.

@nsl
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top