Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2020 4:11:45 PM EDT
I am looking to buy a house in Galveston but can't make it down with work to take a look around the neighborhood, is there someone who can do a quick drive by for me?
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 5:31:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I am looking to buy a house in Galveston but can't make it down with work to take a look around the neighborhood, is there someone who can do a quick drive by for me?
View Quote
does google street view work for the address?  it gives you a pretty good street view of what driving around looks like.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 5:44:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
does google street view work for the address?  it gives you a pretty good street view of what driving around looks like.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It does, but the area was mapped in 2013 and things have changed a decent amount. I actually started working with a realtor who is going to go, so I am covered m
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 9:41:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in Clear Lake which is 75% of the way.

Email me if you want me to do a "Drive By" ...
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 10:49:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm in Clear Lake which is 75% of the way.

Email me if you want me to do a "Drive By" ...
View Quote
You’re closer than me, plus I absolutely hate Galveston.  And being as I didn’t lose anything there I do my best not to go back
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top