Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2020 8:10:54 PM EST
I’ve been searching around lately trying to find another 10/22 that I can use to teach my nephew/niece/son with

I would use my take down mode but it’s got too many aftermarket upgrades and a light trigger

Been trying to find an older factory model that I can just put tech sights on and teach them with

Anyone seen any around Raleigh lately?

I know it’s slim but figured I’d post to see what the people would say
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 10:04:27 PM EST
I'd be real surprised if you find a used one for sale right now.

It does look like Palmetto State has new ones in stock.

For now.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 8:02:44 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/23/2020 8:09:12 AM EST by grondike]
I was going to suggest the Capital City show at the fairgrounds but that was last weekend. There's a Dixie Gun & Knife show coming up on Jan 16-17.

ETA: Maybe post a WTB at Carolina Firearms Forum? They have a pretty active buy/sell/trade section.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 9:20:04 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/23/2020 9:24:41 PM EST by crazysarge16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By grondike:
I was going to suggest the Capital City show at the fairgrounds but that was last weekend. There's a Dixie Gun & Knife show coming up on Jan 16-17.

ETA: Maybe post a WTB at Carolina Firearms Forum? They have a pretty active buy/sell/trade section.
View Quote

@grondike
Actually did that last night and had one within 12 hours of posting it. Actually had several people offering, but went one who could trade me straight up for a Ruger Wrangler i impulses bought

I’m happy with it, previous owner had used it for Appleseed shoots for his kids. The action was bedded and barrel free floated.  I had the scope sitting around needing a home, only upgrades I’m planning is to get a Kidd charging handle & buffer for it
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 9:20:58 PM EST
Originally Posted By FlatFrogFlyer:
I'd be real surprised if you find a used one for sale right now.

It does look like Palmetto State has new ones in stock.

For now.
View Quote

@flatfrogflyer

Yeah I had checked with every pawn shop, gun shop, and forum I could think of

Lucked out and got one today in trade
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 9:53:34 PM EST
Originally Posted By crazysarge16:

@grondike
Actually did that last night and had one within 12 hours of posting it. Actually had several people offering, but went one who could trade me straight up for a Ruger Wrangler i impulses bought

I'm happy with it, previous owner had used it for Appleseed shoots for his kids. The action was bedded and barrel free floated.  I had the scope sitting around needing a home, only upgrades I'm planning is to get a Kidd charging handle & buffer for it
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/394510/ECC228A8-6EC4-4383-B358-14EC0C332440_jpe-1745345.JPG
View Quote
Awesome. Sounds like you got a deal on that one.
Top Top