Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2021 4:58:48 PM EDT
Was just heading south on Maple Valley highway from Renton transfer station. A couple of unmarked cruisers, an unmarked pickup and one of KC's armored vehicles all heading north at high speed. A couple of others went by after I turned off near Maple Valley.
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably prepping for protests
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 6:17:12 PM EDT
[#2]
BLM?

Oh wait.. they would be heading the other direction.  Must be a 2nd Amendment group.
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
BLM?

Oh wait.. they would be heading the other direction.  Must be a 2nd Amendment group.
View Quote

I would guess heading to Seattle. I know SPD was put on alert last night. Maybe there is something more substantial happening tonight.
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 6:47:41 PM EDT
[#4]
They were full out 'something has gone down' mode. Not like there was an accident, but like shooting was happening. The lead was moving into the oncoming lanes assuming people would get out of the way, not the move over when the oncoming traffic yields that you usually see. They were also going faster than I've seen any go in the past.

I was impressed how fast the armored vehicle was going. I had always thought they weren't all that fast, not the case with whatever that was.

I'm still not seeing anything in the news, so maybe nothing. Just surprised me how different this looked than other times I've seen them scramble.

ETA: Could have just been an excuse to drive fast

ETA2: Sorry, When I said 'High rate of speed' in my OP, I meant sirens on and hair on fire. Not just 10 over the speed limit.
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 7:11:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't see anything on the news either.  
Possibly it got resolved by a good guy with a gun.

(Sorry I'll stop being snarky)  

Their trucks are definitely supercharged or turbocharged. They normally are.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:58:58 PM EDT
[#6]
It’s “riot season” in shit-attle....again
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:15:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don’t you mean “Summer of Love”?
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 9:07:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same diff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top