Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2021 4:26:42 PM EDT
Like the title says I am looking for some good swap meets in the northern Virginia area. I have a bunch of things I’d like to get rid of.  Mostly gun cases range bags etc. that are too big to list on ar15.com and the equipment exchange section because of shipping. I was hoping somebody could point me in  the direction some good swap meets in the area so I can get a table and sell my stuff any leads would be appreciated
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 11:59:46 PM EDT
[#1]
You could get a table at a local gun show, If you don't have much stuff Va gun trader gets a table at a few shows & they let you share with them. Or you can sit on the side of the road. (A guy has been putting up a table close to the street in a little shopping center in town & selling ammo).
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 9:21:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks I’m trying to avoid full blown gun shows and certainly don’t plan on sitting in the side of the road.
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 10:55:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Swap meets are not common in this part of the country. About the closest thing I can suggest is the town-wide yard sale that they have in Purcellville and in Berryville.

There is a farmer's market in Leesburg every Saturday, and I tried to talk the organizers into having some spaces for yard-salers and swap-meeters, but no luck.
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 2:13:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 2:23:47 PM EDT
[#5]
@bulldog1967

Will that be posted here and is there a mailing list
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 2:42:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 4:10:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I will probably be hosting my semiannual swap meet and cookout here in Sterling.

Stay tuned.
View Quote

Huzzah!  Always a good time.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 7:24:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Not sure if they have any rules about gun stuff, but there is a swap meet every Sat & Sun at 340 and 522 in Clarke County.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top