Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2021 4:12:47 PM EST
Anyone know of a good C3 operating in SoCal (LA, OC)?

Looking to transfer an AOW in.
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 4:40:15 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/19/2021 5:32:05 PM EST by bigstick61]
I used to know one who would deal with non-LE/non-SOTs out of Westminster.  Vietnamese guy.  Not sure if he's still in the business or not, or if he's still an FFL but not an SOT.  He was a regular at the Costa Mesa gun show.  The other I knew is no longer in the business.  Most SOTs in CA unfortunately will not deal with regular folks at all.

The former's name still pops up on the sites listing FFLs, so he may still be good to go.  His business name is SDP Sales, and he also uses his real name for business, Steve Pham.  He's a kitchen-table SOT/FFL.

ETA:  Also, at least when I last spoke with him a few years ago, he was also a Title 2 Manufacturer.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 5:26:16 PM EST
@Homeinvader

Did Steve end up working out for you, or were you at least able to find some other SOT to help you out?  I'm curious how this all turned out for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top