Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2021 2:23:26 PM EDT
I'm looking to sell a few guns.  

I see that they have 4 sessions per day, each requiring separate tickets (and Saturday is already sold out).

How many people do they let inside at a time?  I assume if to run someone through the UBC (yeah, I know) we both need tickets to get inside?

BTW, tickets are $10 a session, so that's $40 for a full day, $80 for both days.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:00:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I can only explain what I see from being in a booth, but I don't think they limit number of people at a time, the limit is already enforced by the number of tickets available.

They give a 30/15/5 minute warning if memory serves.  Then all shoppers are cleared out, make ready for next session and repeat.

There's a table at the front with a couple of troopers where they run NICS.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:09:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can only explain what I see from being in a booth, but I don't think they limit number of people at a time, the limit is already enforced by the number of tickets available.

They give a 30/15/5 minute warning if memory serves.  Then all shoppers are cleared out, make ready for next session and repeat.

There's a table at the front with a couple of troopers where they run NICS.
View Quote

Copy that.  So if I show up as an individual seller, it's a crap shoot if I can find a buyer in the 2 hour window.

Any idea of the total # in the hall per session?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:20:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Copy that.  So if I show up as an individual seller, it's a crap shoot if I can find a buyer in the 2 hour window.

Any idea of the total # in the hall per session?

Thanks.
View Quote

Correct.  I'd say skip it unless you're selling hot stuff.  Last show was 80% everything else, the rest mostly handguns, then bolt guns, then complete ARs.  It really did suck.

I honestly can't recall what the cap is.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:55:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Wonder how bad it's going to be this weekend.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:09:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Wonder how bad it's going to be this weekend.
View Quote

I was at the last FXBG show and the last VB show and they were awful.  God only knows this one is likely too.  

OP your best bet is here or GB.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:01:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I was at the last FXBG show and the last VB show and they were awful.  God only knows this one is likely too.  

OP your best bet is here or GB.
View Quote

Yup.

I kinda want to go, to support the gun show business as a general concept.

And I recognize the set up is not of their doing, as SGK spoke against UBC and fought Gov Northam tooth and nail so they could open at all.

But the current set up doesn't work for me, looking for a marketplace to link up buyers and sellers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top