Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2018 5:14:07 PM EDT
I'm looking to have a fixed mag AR pistol or lower transferred and added to my permit.  I've seen plenty of people on the forums doing it, are any of you in Broome county and know of a dealer that will transfer one without much headache?

I'm going to call around but I expect I'll get a bunch of confused responses, so if anyone knows a dealer that is familiar with these types of things that would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 9:27:09 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.rjw-sales.com

Owner is Russ and a great guy to work with. He is in Greene so not too far from Broome.
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 8:40:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.rjw-sales.com

Owner is Russ and a great guy to work with. He is in Greene so not too far from Broome.
View Quote
Just checked out his website, since I'm not far away. Never heard of him before, but I'm gonna check his place out sometime.
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 4:14:02 PM EDT
[#3]
That's not far from me at all, I'll check them out.

Second question though, can I buy a handgun from a dealer in another county, or does that not matter?  I'm pretty sure that would be in chenango county.
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 5:08:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's not far from me at all, I'll check them out.

Second question though, can I buy a handgun from a dealer in another county, or does that not matter?  I'm pretty sure that would be in chenango county.
View Quote
Yes you can buy in any county but you will have to go to your issuing county for the amendment.
Greene is in Chenango
FYI his store is in his garage
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top