Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2020 2:32:38 PM EDT
So I joined over a month ago and they sent me an email saying that I would receive a welcome package shortly. I don't know what shortly is.
I know other people here are members so did you ever get a welcome package? What's in it?
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 3:37:08 PM EDT
[#1]
They're sent in batches, so it won't be all that quick.

Are you on Facebook? If so, join us there and hit up a moderator.
Link Posted: 3/7/2020 11:07:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Nah, I'm not a facebook/twitter type guy. I have my own website that I own and manage (old school).
Hopefully it will show up ...
Link Posted: 3/7/2020 2:54:30 PM EDT
[#3]
My year is almost up and almost time to renew i think. Never got anything, never receive any correspondence from them. I wish they were as organized and in your face as the vcdl is to Virginia. I'm not on Facebook and I'm sure many members aren't. The website is circa 1999. Just all around not very member friendly.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 9:40:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I just received my packet with card and stickers this week.  I renewed in late December.

If it is like most smaller clubs, they typically usually send out once a year.  If you aren't a member before that, you don't get one that year.  I didn't receive anything last year, but I did this year.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 8:19:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow, OK. Looks like I'll be waiting a while.
Thanks for the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top