Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2021 9:35:00 AM EDT
I am gauging interest to see if there is anyone who would want something like this or other non AR or AK type guns. In the last few months I have started to learn basic CAD and purchased a 3D printer designing and making fixed mag solutions. Yeah it sucks but I see this as the only way to own some of the other guns that I am interested in. In the last week I have thought of starting a small business and trying to get my FFL so I can more easily get my hands on guns, or possibly find an FFL more willing to work with me and offering the designs to the community so they could possibly 3d Print their own.

The first one I already have is the Scorpion. I have a working concept for HK9x to do a fixed mag, but with it being very difficult to load, making it impractical and maybe only for someone who would want to collect an SP5. I also have an email into Global Ordnance about getting my hands on a Stribog lower so I can try and design a solution for that. I have gone back and forth with Robarms with the XCR, but they are wearry about the pistol requirements in NY. I figured if I would have to do a fixed mag XCR, I may as well do a pistol over a rife as I can away make it a rifle later. I'm sure they would be more comfortable doing a rifle.

Please let me know if there is any interest. I already have a few thousand invest between purchasing the guns, mags, and various parts along with the guns and the 3D printer on top of my time learning basic CAD and 3D printing.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top