Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2019 1:59:01 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 10:48:17 AM EDT
[#1]
The only local roller lock guys I know of is Brethren Armament.

Give them a call and see if they would just do the fold and weld for you. I had them convert a trigger pack to semi a couple years ago and they were pretty easy to work with.

https://brethrenarms.com/category/firearm-services/
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 10:12:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I also have a cetme kit i took on trade years ago that i never finished.

I got stuck on the headspacing part...
And i actually bought a serialized reciever, and all of the required compliance parts that was missing from the kit i took on...

I have a welder that has done many odd jobs for me, he said at one time he would help me with the project, however the creating/welding of a receiver I'm not comfortable with asking him to do.

Once the receiver has been completed, i think he would be ok to weld it to the trunion...

Eta: the guy is really good, his hobby is rock crawling...
If you want welds that are like a "stack of dimes", he is my go to!

He also welds aluminum, he saved a very large aluminum boat project i had a few years ago...
Also saved my S10 when my front control arm mounts started ripping off of the frame...
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 10:50:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 8:00:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a good Miller mig machine at my place near Ogden and my son is a very experienced mig and tig welder if you need any help.  He loves gun projects and I'm sure he would be happy to lend a hand.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 8:15:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm in roy, i have a flat that the prior owner folded, but not welded.

I also have a shop press that's air powered, media blast cabinet (not harborfreight), and an air system that i set up for painting a car.

Welding is next on the list to learn...
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top