Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2022 10:47:42 PM EDT
I'm in the Air National Guard in Nashville and will be attending a military course at Goodfellow AFB in early June through the end of August. I saw that Twin Buttes PHL allows daylight hunting of feral hogs, but no centerfire or rimfire rifles are allowed. I would like to try out hog hunting, and have all the necessary equipment, however I'm not looking for a 2-3 day hunting trip. Thank you in advance!
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:05:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By wilsoncm:
I'm in the Air National Guard in Nashville and will be attending a military course at Goodfellow AFB in early June through the end of August. I saw that Twin Buttes PHL allows daylight hunting of feral hogs, but no centerfire or rimfire rifles are allowed. I would like to try out hog hunting, and have all the necessary equipment, however I'm not looking for a 2-3 day hunting trip. Thank you in advance!
View Quote

I may be able to help you with that. I own a ranch in Sweetwater, about 80 miles from San Angelo.

I am currently out of CONUS, but will be back in June. I usually go to my ranch a couple of weekends a month.

Hit me up when you get there and we can probably work something out in that timeframe.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 4:23:06 PM EDT
[#2]
What course are you going for?

<---- Lived there for 10 years and taught as .mil and Contractor
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 7:04:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NoMoAMMO:
What course are you going for?

<---- Lived there for 10 years and taught as .mil and Contractor
View Quote

Digital Network Analysis Fundamentals
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 7:05:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By jkirkon:

I may be able to help you with that. I own a ranch in Sweetwater, about 80 miles from San Angelo.

I am currently out of CONUS, but will be back in June. I usually go to my ranch a couple of weekends a month.

Hit me up when you get there and we can probably work something out in that timeframe.
View Quote

Thanks. I'll be in touch.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 7:48:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Digital Network Analysis Fundamentals
View Quote

Is that one of the newer 1N4 shreds?
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 2:17:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By NoMoAMMO:

Is that one of the newer 1N4 shreds?
View Quote

Correct. After that I will go to JCAC in FL.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 2:32:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Correct. After that I will go to JCAC in FL.
View Quote

Cool, enjoy it. I'd move back to San Angelo in a heartbeat. Still have family there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top