Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2021 9:14:21 PM EDT
Currently looking to move to the area. My job hunt (semi specialized field) is taking forever.

At this point, I'd accept most any job. Hoping someone here may need a hand, or know a guy.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 10:37:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Central no. Valley has more jobs than you can shake a stick at. What is your field.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 11:23:26 PM EDT
[#2]
They are begging to hire in any position/industry here in central Oregon.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 7:05:56 PM EDT
[#3]
They say employers can't find people to work right now. I don't know. I find that hard to believe. Last time I was looking for work in Oregon I'd put in 300 applications and get zero replies. I figure they were just throwing applications in the trash. Employers in Oregon will act like they are super picky, then end up hiring tweekers. I know there are 2 restaurants here that are now only open 5 days a week because they say they just can't get people to work.
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 3:43:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I sent you an IM.  The company I work for has a lot of job openings and several in Redmond.  We are having a hard time finding people to apply, and then pass the pre-employment drug test.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:32:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I currently in Bend, and EVERY business is hiring here.   There are help wanted signs all over the place.   Business's are reducing their hours and flat out closing on some days of the week due to lack of workers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top