Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2021 6:18:37 PM EDT
Hey all, my 1997 Land Rover Defender has been tracked down to Gulf Breeze, FL. I am trying to get in touch with the owner to see if they might be interested in selling or will call me if they ever do sell the truck. My father (recently passed away from cancer) and I refreshed the truck quite a few years ago and it is sentimental to me. I had the idea that maybe someone here has seen it in the area and thought I'd post pics here. The truck is very recognizable as they are pretty rare. Any ideas or help is greatly appreciated.

Full link here:

VIN SALDV2240VA114010

Link Here with pics
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 6:35:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 11:51:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I swear I've seen this thing in Destin in the past 2-3 months....... I'll keep an eye..
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 1:50:52 AM EDT
[#3]
It's been found! Not for sale and not like I left it, but they said they would talk about selling it and if they do I am first on the list.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top