Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2022 6:06:05 PM EDT
Needing someone to possibly do me a favor.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 4:04:16 PM EDT
[#1]
What kind of favor?
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 11:15:26 AM EDT
[#2]
If you need help in kidnapping Inslee you'd be better off asking the FBI for help.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 5:52:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What kind of favor?
View Quote

Maybe he found a good deal on some meth.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 8:53:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Anybody brave enough to call the number?
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 12:24:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What kind of favor?
View Quote

Call the number.....what's the worst can happen?

Link Posted: 7/7/2022 8:28:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Needed help with a bourbon purchase and mk4dubbin helped me as much as he possibly could, and am grateful for his kindness.  This place really is a great big family, albeit somewhat dysfunctional, but always willing to help another member out.

Kirk-A3
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 9:14:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Needed help with a bourbon purchase and mk4dubbin helped me as much as he possibly could, and am grateful for his kindness.  This place really is a great big family, albeit somewhat dysfunctional, but always willing to help another member out.

Kirk-A3
View Quote

yeah..he's an alright guy.....ask him about passing out on my front lawn
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 10:01:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Kirk-A3
View Quote

Wait, a guy from Kentucky has to go out of state for bourbon???
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 10:52:31 PM EDT
[#9]
The alcohol taxes here are crazy, I can see buying from other states.
Any road trip out of the State i do like to bring home booze
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:26:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I've sent strangers from arfcom local beers they've been after, and I've also had arfcom strangers send me goods we don't have around here. I was happy to help a fellow arfcommer, although I wish I was able to get the bottle before it sold
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top