Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2018 5:25:21 PM EDT
I have a buddy that's had a rough go of life the last year, and is looking for any kind of work in the N.W. fort worth area. The only thing he can't do is super heavy lifting because of a old back injury he got in the nursing field. Any help would be much appreciated, he's a great guy and just needs a hand up right now. Thanks everyone.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:13:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Suggest he hook up with the Alliance Texas Workforce office. It's not NW Ft Worth, but they place a lot of people through there for the Alliance corridor and NE Tarrant County.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:57:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Suggest he hook up with the Alliance Texas Workforce office. It's not NW Ft Worth, but they place a lot of people through there for the Alliance corridor and NE Tarrant County.
View Quote
Cool, thank you I will have him do that. He's kind of in a rough place life wise, and needs to get something asap.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 3:26:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Lot's of municipalities in the area are hiring. Pass the word to check governmentjobs.com.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 4:42:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Cool, thank you I will have him do that. He's kind of in a rough place life wise, and needs to get something asap.
View Quote
I will pass this info along, and as usual this place is filled with a great group of folks. In case anyone is wondering this person is an arfcom guy that's down on his luck, he's had some pretty terrible things going on in his life and is pretty down, and is just needing a hand up.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:04:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Is he interested in getting his Class A CDL?
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 1:29:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm not sure about the CDL, does it take long to get? He needs to start getting paid asap, but that would be a good job for him.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 8:44:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm not sure about the CDL, does it take long to get? He needs to start getting paid asap, but that would be a good job for him.
View Quote
IM Sent
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:26:28 PM EDT
[#8]
PM replied to, and thank you very much.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top