Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2020 10:54:03 PM EDT
Arfcom member endofdays is in a bad way, very possibly in an actual crisis. If there is any one here that knows him personally, please help.
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 1:17:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't know him. But what kind of crisis and what kind of help?
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 5:55:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Unknown. There is a depression support thread tacked in GD, and he posted some vague but troubling stuff. His account says that he's from Pennsylvania, so I was hoping that maybe someone local knows him or at least a better way to contact him.
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 4:33:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Saw what you're referring to. Looks like he never showed in the Team thread unless there was another I didn't see?
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 12:33:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Unknown. There is a depression support thread tacked in GD, and he posted some vague but troubling stuff. His account says that he's from Pennsylvania, so I was hoping that maybe someone local knows him or at least a better way to contact him.
View Quote

Don't know him, but I just read the thread in general and team.  I sent him an email a few minutes ago. Hopefully he responds and is ok.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:15:30 AM EDT
[#5]
If he is near bearks/Lancaster area and wants to chill PM me.

Link Posted: 11/4/2020 1:16:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

SAME SAME
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 5:47:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

SAME SAME
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SAME SAME
Shit, just seeing this.  He's in NW PA up by Scranton or Allentown.

Link Posted: 11/5/2020 10:01:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Just saw his posts too, I'm in SW Pa, did not like how he dropped off like that.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:07:11 AM EDT
[#9]
FYI I tried to speak with him.  No answer.  VM full.
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 12:50:59 PM EDT
[#10]
I contacted him a month ago to go to range but no reply, no phone number but I know he is in elmhurst pa and a member of Moscow range according to his previous IM.
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 1:49:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Has anyone heard from him, or found out anything? We need to help our own if we can.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top