Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2022 12:16:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 4:54:49 PM EDT
[#1]
It might be tough getting one right now.

I ordered a Maverick back in January and I still haven't heard anything about a production date. One of the salesmen at the local dealership said it could be another month plus before I even get a build date but based on what I'm reading on truck forums it seems like it takes around 6 months (or more for some) for an order to be delivered.

The salesman also indicated that the only vehicles that someone could order right now is the Escape (non-hybrid) or F150 (non-hybrid) though I suppose he could be mistaken. I'd call up your local Ford dealer up and ask them what is even possible.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top