Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2021 5:45:27 PM EDT
Haven't seen him lately on here and his box is full so I couldn't message him to make sure all is well.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 11:09:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I have his number. Not sure I should just be giving it out. Do you have it or tried texting him?
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 11:14:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have his number. Not sure I should just be giving it out. Do you have it or tried texting him?
View Quote

Shoot him a txt with a link to the thread.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 12:42:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Here I am! Sorry, I let my subscription here lapse, so my mailbox is full until such time as I can get re-upped. Sent you a text Brandi. That's usually the best way to contact me, or call me at the same number, anytime. I can also be reached at my shop number: (seven o 6) 3 four two - 7 two nine 6. However, due to my ongoing medical issues from this past October, I am only at the shop in the late afternoons Monday-Saturday. Looking forward to hearing from you @Brandi !

Still kickin', (albeit somewhat more slowly, and much more carefully, for now....) and looking forward to the next run-n-gun out here at the range! Not that I'll be doing any runnin' or gunnin' mind you, but having the range being utilized ALWAYS puts a smile on my face!!!
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 3:36:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I talked to him, all is as well as possible.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:00:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Here I am! Sorry, I let my subscription here lapse, so my mailbox is full until such time as I can get re-upped. Sent you a text Brandi. That's usually the best way to contact me, or call me at the same number, anytime. I can also be reached at my shop number: (seven o 6) 3 four two - 7 two nine 6. However, due to my ongoing medical issues from this past October, I am only at the shop in the late afternoons Monday-Saturday. Looking forward to hearing from you @Brandi !

Still kickin', (albeit somewhat more slowly, and much more carefully, for now....) and looking forward to the next run-n-gun out here at the range! Not that I'll be doing any runnin' or gunnin' mind you, but having the range being utilized ALWAYS puts a smile on my face!!!
View Quote

Log out and log back in. Can’t have the HTF rangemaster not be a member!
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:38:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was really nice of you.  Kudos to yudos.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 7:28:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 8:20:21 AM EDT
[#8]
@YaBoyKGTho
@southerncross

Thanks guys!!!! I certainly didn't expect that!!!!

I'll go to my grave believing with all my heart that the BEST people in the world make up the GA HTF!

I am truly humbled. Thanks again!
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 4:47:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I threw in another year. He's good for a while now.
View Quote

You're good people southerncross!
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 5:03:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kudos to yudos as well
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top