Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2020 1:35:52 AM EDT
Grandfather us selling family land and we are loosing the place we go to shoot. Have plenty of steel targets, paper and the such. In search of land with atleast 1k for long range bolt gun practice. Within an hour of central ohio would be amazing. Would have no problem paying per day or price per year.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 8:35:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a 750 yard range at my family farm.  It’s not much yet, but I plan to put up a small structure and have more targets placed at various yardages.

I was just looking at ways to stretch out to 1000 yards and I think it would be possible with some tree removal and light dozer work.  I will look it over while I’m out there this weekend.  Nearest house might be too close to I long with that stretch out range to pull of off, but it’s worth a look.

Muskingum Co, FYI
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top