Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2021 11:00:34 PM EDT
We don't do party affiliation in our mayoral race and I am wondering who is the best choice and second choice.  I am leaning toward Chris Long but know very little about him.  I usually keep up with it better but just have been to busy this year to put in the effort I normally do.  

Any input on who is a true conservative or more conservative?

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 12:45:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I bet the black lady is a closet conservative. Vote for her........................  
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:04:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Not a city resident so I haven't followed it closely, but there isn't a clearly identified conservative that I've seen either.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:43:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not a city resident so I haven't followed it closely, but there isn't a clearly identified conservative that I've seen either.
View Quote
I just don't know who is the most conservative.  I really felt burned by Corker in the long run.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:37:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 7:40:52 PM EDT
[#6]
https://tennesseeconservativenews.com/chattanooga-mayoral-candidates-white-and-dahls-stance-on-conservative-issues/
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 10:50:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just don't know who is the most conservative.  I really felt burned by Corker in the long run.
View Quote

I was so pissed off by Corker's worthlessness, I voted for Harold Ford, Jr. in the 2006 election.  Figured I'd stick my finger in the eye of the Big Republican Party hacks.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 9:26:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah I keep getting Kim's stuff in the mail....  ETA...and just opened the link and she claims to be conservative, maybe I got the wrong website last time I looked ETA2...just noticed she refused to answer her stance on gun control.  Even if Christopher does support MJ (which at this point meh) I would probably vote this way.  At least he has the balls to put what he thinks in writing.

I saw one candidate on a sign today while driving but didn't catch who it was and haven't seen him before.  There was only 2 I had seen before and both looked to be BLM liberal types.  I vote for OP at this point.... (not sure if it was Christopher or not but I don't think todays sign was his I saw)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top