Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2019 2:43:05 PM EDT
Thinking of getting a golf cart as an airplane tug. Needs to be able accept a trailer hitch and go maybe 5mph tops. There are some on craigslist, but I thought I'd be better off asking here in case someone had a lead that was less sketchy than buying used off of CL.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 8:09:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Try the app nextdoor. Looks like a neighborhood Facebook but local to you. I see them sometimes up here where I'm at. Also if you have any golf communities local to you go check out in the clubhouse or the admin offices some allow residents to post ads on a bulletin board for things like that. My local cart store has all the trade in models in the back as well that they do something with I'd bet you can find something local to you like that, just stop by and ask. Where u located?
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 4:06:09 PM EDT
[#2]
They are usually easy to find when they need batteries. Trojan is the battery you seek
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top