Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2018 7:20:09 AM EDT
Totally forgot it was November already. I seen a billboard for it last weekend and said to the wife I’ll have to remember that and go. She said.... uhhhh it’s this weekend.
So I was wondering if anyone was going or have been. The radio says 500 tables.
I was just wondering if it’s worth the $8
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:45:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Say hello to the Miracle Knife Sharpener guy for me.

I've never read an AAR from a MB gun show but if you go please give us one.

I seriously doubt they'll fill 500 tables, though. Figure on a full 1/3 of the show to be crap. Hell, might be all of it. Sometimes it works that way.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 8:54:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Thinking about it.  I haven't been in quite a while.  Usually no real deals unless you can garner a private sale or something.  Sometimes mags or ammo boxes might be a deal.  Careful though.  You have your standard entrance fee but they will stick you big just to park.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 1:14:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I went. Lots of garbage at collectible prices if you’re into older military weapons like me. Desperately looking for a Colt SP1 or a clone and was disappointed yet again, only damaged parts and one of those damn expensive limited Colt A1 repros. Was able to trade some things.

Walked out with two Adventure Line 20 round M16 magazines, three post-war Colt Government Model magazines, one MRE Menu 9 Beef Stew, a magazine feeding tool for 5.56/.223 AR-15/M16 clips, a (I think) reproduction Vietnam-era canteen pouch, and an Iver Johnson .30 Cal Carbine.

Need to find wood handguard and some other accessories for that carbine. Hate that stupid looking metal handguard.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 4:41:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I didn’t make it.  Looks like it was a good thing
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 8:58:32 PM EDT
[#5]
There's always the original SMELLY GUN SHOW® at the Jamil Temple next week.

Same vendors, same crap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top