Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2021 11:55:41 PM EDT
See you there.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 3:56:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I went this morning. It was crowded and had a mixture of old military stuff and guns and ammo. Ammo was running about 80 cents a round for 9mm, 45, and 223. 22lr was about 15 cents a round. Overheard a seller saying it was much busier than the previous month. Everyone was wearing their masks. Seemed like most people were buying ammo. Not much selection for guns.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 5:41:03 PM EDT
[#2]
The Kane County show was always one of the better attended shows in NE Illinois. The Grays Lake show was on par with Kane Co and it was close enough to the border that it drew in some FFLs from north of the "Cheddar Curtain". Shame they don't hold that one anymore. Back in the late 1970's, Du Page Co show  was pretty good but it started to look more like a flea market in it's last years. I try to attend every show within a 75 mile radius of my house now, whether I buy something or not. With the present regime in D.C., you don't know if shows will be become a thing of the past.
Gary
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 12:29:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I was there today and set up a couple tables.  Kane county show has always been good for having a lot of individuals selling used and older stuff, but it has been steadily declining over the last few years.  Despite all the bitching about ammo prices, IL shows have lower prices than most of the rest of the country and a lot lower than what stuff is going for on gunbroker.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 2:11:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Much 80% stuff appearing at shows upstate?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top