Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 1/15/2022 10:37:53 PM EDT
Thought about going Sunday and wandered how it was.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 9:32:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 12:47:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Had any of the clientele bathed or showered in the last few weeks?  I know it’s winter and that’s a big challenge for a lot of those guys.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 3:36:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I went early this morning. There from about 9:30 till 11. Pretty busy, lots of people but I didn't see much buying. I went there to buy a steel dueling tree from a fabricator I had seen there in the past, but that guy was not there. Really did not come across anything to tempt me. Prices were still higher than the local shops on guns and much higher on ammo.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 8:59:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Thought about going but I just put in a form 4 and need to wait for toy fund to replenish.
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 10:00:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought about going but decided to stay at home and roll the dice on Gunbroker.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 4:28:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Had any of the clientele bathed or showered in the last few weeks?  I know it’s winter and that’s a big challenge for a lot of those guys.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 10:27:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://media1.giphy.com/media/3oz8xOUyiwvMfLqc4o/giphy.gif?cid=790b76113986dfada07539823c05ebae0766da13c63e7edf&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

No one is above suspicion!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 1:25:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Thinking about going to Medina tomorrow.
Unlikely to buy anything from the tables, but in the past I have had luck buying from fellow patrons walking around at this show. How has Medina been with people walking around
Selling? Specifically I am looking for Smith and Ruger revolvers. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 5:36:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thinking about going to Medina tomorrow.
Unlikely to buy anything from the tables, but in the past I have had luck buying from fellow patrons walking around at this show. How has Medina been with people walking around
Selling? Specifically I am looking for Smith and Ruger revolvers. Thanks.
View Quote

Friend and I went today (he's from PA, lived in Ohio only a couple of years and had never been there)

We got there around 11 and it was very busy.

The dealers were very "proud" of their inventory and the prices certainly reflected it.

Didn't see much private buy/selling going on even though there were plenty of guys trying to sell.

I'm a big sucker for S&W revolvers but the prices were waaay too high for my budget (as usual)

My buddy had a good time.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top