Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2018 4:25:30 PM EDT
They are making buyers fill out the WA pistol transfer form to buy stripped lower receivers:

https://www.reddit.com/r/WA_guns/comments/a1kmrn/probably_stupid_law_question/

edit: The person deleted all of their posts. Guessing the owner probably found out about it ....
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 5:23:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Interesting. I go in there every other day. Just bought a Glock 17 Yesterday along with some accessories and a colt SOCOM 14.5" two weeks ago. Haven't bought any stripped lowers lately.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 9:38:23 PM EDT
[#2]
The DOL has returned those saying it's not a pistol and they don't want them. Not since they removed the box for "receiver or frame only," like 4 years ago. I have the email they sent us saved someplace.
Link Posted: 12/27/2018 3:19:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Hit up Miracle Pawn on the Guide Meridian in Bellingham.  Fast and easy firearm transfers ($20) and no pistol forms for frames or receivers
Link Posted: 12/28/2018 10:51:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The DOL has returned those saying it's not a pistol and they don't want them. Not since they removed the box for "receiver or frame only," like 4 years ago. I have the email they sent us saved someplace.
View Quote
Good to see you post - Happy New Year
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 7:34:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hit up Miracle Pawn on the Guide Meridian in Bellingham.  Fast and easy firearm transfers ($20) and no pistol forms for frames or receivers
View Quote
This.
Miracle Pawn is good to go.
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 7:41:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 11:05:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top