Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2020 6:04:38 PM EDT
And every time I hear his name I add bitch to the end of it.  He is really going after Tubberville and I don't think I seen a ton of Tubberville ads. I know this is AL so there should be nothing to worry about but Jones is a (D) and he won.  I still think Sessions would have been the better Devil we know than the Devil we don't know.
Link Posted: 8/19/2020 6:13:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I’ve seen a ton of signs but I don’t watch much TV these days to see commercials.

I hope the silent majority is out there both on the state and national stages...
Link Posted: 8/19/2020 6:18:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know what happened down here on the Gulf but there are a ton of doug Jones signs. I love AL and I don't want it ruined but people that want free shit.  I know the people of AL will do what's right. I just wanted to know if I was the only one.
Link Posted: 8/19/2020 7:46:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I haven't noticed too many in my area.
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 9:10:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 9:32:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 9:41:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah we came home in feb of 2018. I rember hearing bits and pieces of the Moore thing but never heard about it after Jones won.
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 10:33:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 11:33:40 AM EDT
[#8]
I bet that Douggie has secrets worse than what Moore was accused of.
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 1:34:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Back during the Moore-Jones contest, there was one PAC called Hwy 31 something or other. I went to their website to research them. I saw a woman on there I thought I recognized from the local area (Montgomery). Then a few days later I remembered; I had also seen her on a FB page for someone else that I knew was connected to the SPLC. Well, guess what, after a little research, at that time, that same woman on the PAC website was affiliated with the SPLC, so they apparently had their hands in the Jones campaign as well.
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 2:20:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 6:16:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 8:23:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 10:48:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That is my fear with Tubbs. At least Sessions was very well known commodity.
View Quote

Bingo.

The devil you know vs. the devil you don't. It's sad that my voting logic basically comes down to "who will fuck this up less"? The unknown is scary.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 1:06:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Bingo.

The devil you know vs. the devil you don't. It's sad that my voting logic basically comes down to "who will fuck this up less"? The unknown is scary.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is my fear with Tubbs. At least Sessions was very well known commodity.

Bingo.

You know that the Liberals always accuse others of doing what the Liberals are doing.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 8:42:40 PM EDT
[#15]
I've mostly heard Anti-Jones commercials on the radio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top