Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2020 3:06:32 AM EDT
With all the pending legislative garbage that all of the Facebook groups, forums, ect are absolute trash for getting people together. There is no organization to fight these Bill's at all, and the groups that have the numbers to do so are run by complete morons. Did everyone just give up on trying to stop what's coming?
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:03:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I was removed from one of those groups a while ago for mentioning that as legal gun owners who don’t cook meth in a singlewide, we should not align ourselves with the “state of Jefferson” movement, on a post pandering the “state of Jefferson” bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 12:22:41 AM EDT
[#2]
That Good Guys with Guns group is an absolute shitshow. They got super butt hurt when I pointed out the issues with the NRA. Those delusional bastards will call you a Democrat or Bloomberg plant if you point out the NRA is a joke. They give gun owners a bad name and turn away people from helping fight against the gun bills.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 10:55:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That Good Guys with Guns group is an absolute shitshow. They got super butt hurt when I pointed out the issues with the NRA. Those delusional bastards will call you a Democrat or Bloomberg plant if you point out the NRA is a joke. They give gun owners a bad name and turn away people from helping fight against the gun bills.
View Quote
I saw a post about that. Stan is a little too dramatic for me. I will give him credit that he is at least appearing to fight the state. OFF works for me.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 1:33:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Start by joining OFF, and volunteer your time and /or money.

No one else is even close to being as effective with 2a rights in Oregon.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 6:20:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Start by joining OFF, and volunteer your time and /or money.

No one else is even close to being as effective with 2a rights in Oregon.
View Quote
This
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top