Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2020 2:25:32 PM EDT
Small office of ~25 staff on the northern frontrange and our CEO just shut us down today through at least April 1. All staff will work from home until otherwise notified. All travel cancelled as well.

Seems nuts to me but WTF. I can at least use my lunch hour to hit the range.
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 3:52:53 PM EDT
[#1]
My GF works for a startup/tech company down town.

They have work from home orders that went into effect today.
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 4:35:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Y'all are lucky. My wife was told in no uncertain terms to not come in if sick. For 14 days. They have one laptop for her section so remote work is not gonna happen. They cannot go negative if they dont have the sick time. Oh, and Im unemployed at the moment...
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 7:37:58 PM EDT
[#3]
My office shut down today to see how working remote would effect the business. Back to the usual thing tomorrow.

Edit: my office just called it. Working remote for the next 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 7:40:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Nope, people get all fidgety if the power grid gets wonky.
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 10:07:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Apparently my company is kicking this around too.
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 10:55:41 AM EDT
[#6]
My wife's office is likely going to close today, all will work from home until further notice.
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 11:29:41 AM EDT
[#7]
CSU's spring break is extended a couple of days and all classes are going to online only after break.
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 9:52:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
CSU's spring break is extended a couple of days and all classes are going to online only after break.
View Quote
You student or staff there?
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 10:05:01 PM EDT
[#9]
I work from home already so nothing much is going to change for me.  HQ sent out an email today to the entire company and all subsidiaries that work from home was not allowed and that everyone was to come in to the office no exceptions(I work satellite here in CO, main company is in Bay Area CA a hot spot).  It’s a mechanical contractor so even if you are dying they expect you to come in for some reason.
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 11:36:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Work as usual for the wife & I so far.
Her company shut their Boulder offices down for remote work only, banking type company.
Link Posted: 3/16/2020 4:58:53 PM EDT
[#11]
My wife is working at home starting today until further notice.  I am at CSU, can't really work from home so business as usual for me for now.  My son goes to CSU and was in the dorms, he has been home for a week already and won't be going back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top