Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2020 7:32:22 PM EDT
I have never had so many calls and texts.

All have been DFL, at least the calls I have answered.

My phone is on the DNC (do not call list), but I guess that must  stand for Democratic National Convention list!

Link Posted: 10/13/2020 8:46:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have never had so many calls and texts.

All have been DFL, at least the calls I have answered.

My phone is on the DNC (do not call list), but I guess that must  stand for Democratic National Convention list!

View Quote

A few every day. Just a couple more weeks and all the spam texts and political crap in the mail will stop.
Link Posted: 10/13/2020 9:46:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:16:09 PM EDT
[#3]
This is how some of these go:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 10:38:30 PM EDT
[#4]
It is one of the few times that I find a dick pic to be the proper response. I have never had one contact me again after that.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 11:06:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 9:51:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Attachment Attached File

I never got at reply.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 10:34:45 AM EDT
[#7]
No calls or texts here, but I'm getting mailings from both campaigns nearly every day, which tells me MN is more in play than it has been in a long time.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 12:06:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Ding, Ding, Ding!!!  Great response!

Link Posted: 10/15/2020 4:32:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thanks! Even though these are probably coming from and going to a computer, it's fun to picture a living Wojack meme with purple hair that looks like they got face fucked by a hardware store losing "xer" shit at the response. This one is from today:
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 11:13:36 AM EDT
[#10]
It has gotten just plain silly.

DFL-nazi's showed up at our door recently and I told them "COVID!!!" and go away.

We have call screening, so we don't get the unrelenting nonsense from our house phone.

But, I would REALLY appreciate the txt messages to stop.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 11:48:00 AM EDT
[#11]
I got one from Working America also.  Their line was about small business.  I texted back #bidencrimefamily.  They sent a Washington Post article about small business.  I sent back that all he is concerned about is helping his son out with the Ukraine crime syndicates and not the average person.

Also got one from Mike Erickson for MN House 35A.  They asked if I would vote for him.  I said as long as Mike won't support any new gun control laws, be against tax increases and for tax cuts then yeah.  They did not want to answer that as what I got back was Thank you for getting back to me.  I had to ask if he supported what I asked and they came back with 'No'.  Then I asked if he supports the #bidencrimefamily and they said yes.

I am wondering if the Democrats are worried about this state turning Red and that is why so many more texts and calls.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:36:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 4:17:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Seems like I need to get a burner phone to participate in the fun. I still use my.old montana number and I haven't gotten shit for anyone in any state
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 5:44:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Seems like I need to get a burner phone to participate in the fun. I still use my.old montana number and I haven't gotten shit for anyone in any state
View Quote

Continuously from AZ and MN numbers, I've received no calls from SD numbers as no one is spending money here since it's not in play locally or nationally.
Link Posted: 10/29/2020 10:49:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Im getting about half a dozen dem flyers in the mail daily and only a few per week from repubs.  Housley is the main target.

Only about one text per week now, mostly with names that sound faith based.  I tell them Jesus doesnt support baby killers like the democrats.  No response yet.
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 12:25:44 AM EDT
[#16]
No text messages.
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 1:12:09 PM EDT
[#17]
I get near daily crap in the mail from Dems (mostly Biden, a few local) and a handful total over these past couple months from Trump or any R.

Someone else got on my address for all these mailings, how can I get them purged?
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 1:25:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 10:32:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 7:37:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Just a couple more days until the election on Tuesday then all this should stop.

We will see.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top