Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2022 8:00:30 AM EDT
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/exclusive-missouri-gop-senator-angling-trumps-endorsement-wrote-scathing-private-letter-blaming-january-6/

I have heard a few things about Vicky Harzler I don't like - anyone else????

Heard she is in favor of red flag laws as well as the above link about January 6th.  
Not sure I can vote for Grietens or not either after he quit as Governor.  Eric Schmitt is where I am leaning right now.  
Thoughts?????

Edit:  Wrote this before I saw the other VH thread - Not a Hartzler fan!
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 11:59:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/exclusive-missouri-gop-senator-angling-trumps-endorsement-wrote-scathing-private-letter-blaming-january-6/

I have heard a few things about Vicky Harzler I don't like - anyone else????

Heard she is in favor of red flag laws as well as the above link about January 6th.  
Not sure I can vote for Grietens or not either after he quit as Governor.  Eric Schmitt is where I am leaning right now.  
Thoughts?????

Edit:  Wrote this before I saw the other VH thread - Not a Hartzler fan!
View Quote

She was never in my equation. I’m 100% behind Schmitt.

Greitens: The former Democrat, “hey I’m a SEAL you know” (but never deployed) needs to go away. He’s the only way the Democrats would have a chance of winning the election..
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 3:06:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He’s the only way the Democrats would have a chance of winning the election..
View Quote

He's leading the polls over Schmitt.  20%-something percent and everybody else in the teens.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 3:53:38 PM EDT
[#3]
100% team Schmidt.
Hartzler is a statist rino klunt
And he'll no on eric Aiken!!!!!

And fkk Billy long too
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:27:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

She was never in my equation. I’m 100% behind Schmitt.

Greitens: The former Democrat, “hey I’m a SEAL you know” (but never deployed) needs to go away. He’s the only way the Democrats would have a chance of winning the election..
View Quote

To many low information voters. Look how many people were instantly star struck in GD from his stupid rino hunting ad.
4 or 5 fucking threads on it full of people saying they are sending him money and he would get their vote.
Sick of career politicians. We need more commoners instead of these elitist and hopeful elitist pricks.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 8:05:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I feel like Greitens is too embroiled in drama to be effective.  It's an easy layup for his opponents, the negative ads write themselves.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 8:44:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

To many low information voters. Look how many people were instantly star struck in GD from his stupid rino hunting ad.
View Quote

Less low information and more Idiocracy.  Cheering on somebody glorifying government goons kicking doors of people that aren't politically pure?  That should be terrifying.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 3:07:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
100% team Schmidt.
Hartzler is a statist rino klunt
And he'll no on eric Aiken!!!!!

And fkk Billy long too
View Quote

Where did you get this misinfo?  Vicky has done a fantastic job, lol.  Schmitt seems ok, Greitens = hell no.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:49:54 AM EDT
[#8]
I think the Josh Hawley endorsement is pretty big for VH.  Other than her red equipment background, I have no problem with her.  Her office actually helped me out a few years ago dealing with FEMA deciding to put some rental property in a flood plain.
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 5:57:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I have no problem with her.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 12:37:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Trump Says No Way To Hartzler

Just posted on Breitbart

Unfortunately, Don Jr.’s  gold digger fiancée is the national head of Greitens’ (“hey vote for me cause I’m a SEAL you know!) campaign. This Senate seat is a Republican win unless Greitens  gets the nomination.

I hope Schmitt can pull it out. That guy has done more in the short time he’s been AG than in Hartzler’s entire professional politician career.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 2:37:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Hartzler all day.  I don't see any way her or Schmitt don't get the nod.  Just ignore Greitens.  I'm more concerned about the RINO taking Vicky's place.  
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 2:49:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Hartzler all day.  I don't see any way her or Schmitt don't get the nod.  Just ignore Greitens.  I'm more concerned about the RINO taking Vicky's place.  
View Quote

For Vicky's seat, I'm starting to lean towards Bill Irwin @ Irwinforcongress.com unless someone has things on him to change my mind
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 11:55:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

For Vicky's seat, I'm starting to lean towards Bill Irwin @ Irwinforcongress.com unless someone has things on him to change my mind
View Quote

He seems fine, but there are a few legit pro 2a conservatives (I think Brattin has done a good job) and the carpetbagging former newsman has signs EVERYWHERE.  I'd be very surprised if Alford doesn't win.

My belief is when you have so many conservatives running for the same seat, that opens the door to moderates, which will basically make things worse and not better.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 3:37:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He seems fine, but there are a few legit pro 2a conservatives (I think Brattin has done a good job) and the carpetbagging former newsman has signs EVERYWHERE.  I'd be very surprised if Alford doesn't win.

My belief is when you have so many conservatives running for the same seat, that opens the door to moderates, which will basically make things worse and not better.
View Quote

What is bad about Alford?
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 11:19:04 AM EDT
[#15]
I just watched Hartzler on Fox 4s four star politics show.  I have to say I was impressed that unlike a lot of politicians she actually answered the questions they asked.  When asked if she would vote for a nationwide ban on abortion she flat out said yes and didn't dance around it.
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 12:41:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Hartzler has twice voted for red flag laws,That is all I need to not vote for her. Rick Bratten has done an excellent job in my opinion
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 9:39:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Hartzler has twice voted for red flag laws,That is all I need to not vote for her.
View Quote

That is enough reason for me not to vote for her too. We don't need another Blunt in the senate.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 12:08:28 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm seeing quite a few McCloskey signs.   Took trip across the state last week and he had the most signs by far.  Didn't see any Greitens, and only a few Schmitt signs.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 12:29:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 9:57:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm seeing quite a few McCloskey signs.   Took trip across the state last week and he had the most signs by far.
View Quote

And yet another one I will never vote for.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 3:07:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hartzler has twice voted for red flag laws,That is all I need to not vote for her. Rick Bratten has done an excellent job in my opinion
View Quote
Is there proof of this somewhere?  I'd like to verify that this is the case.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 3:32:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Is there proof of this somewhere?  I'd like to verify that this is the case.
View Quote

MO Firearms Coalition lists them as.....

HR 4395 on 7/21/2020 @ 5:42pm  (Bill was ultimately vetoed by President Trump)
HR 4350 on 9/23/2021 @ 9:02pm  (The red flag language was apparently removed.)

Let us know what you find!

The NRA gives her an "A+", while only on giving Eric Schmidt and Eric Greintens an "A".
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 3:58:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

MO Firearms Coalition lists them as.....

HR 4395 on 7/21/2020 @ 5:42pm  (Bill was ultimately vetoed by President Trump)
HR 4350 on 9/23/2021 @ 9:02pm  (The red flag language was apparently removed.)

Let us know what you find!

The NRA gives her an "A+", while only on giving Eric Schmidt and Eric Greintens an "A".
View Quote

Well, if there’s an organization I trust wholeheartedly it’s the NRA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top