Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2018 7:32:09 PM EDT
After reading that long thread over in GD about it I wonder what goes on in Utah?

It looks like the range out near Price has a setup?  Le Kay?

I've only got a New Vaquero in 45.  I'd need another?  Holsters for both? And a pistol caliber lever gun?  And a old shotgun?  And an outfit?
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 12:59:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Last I heard it was still going on in Price, not sure how often or anything though. You could probably call up someone at North Springs and ask about it.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 1:31:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Price has an amazing Cowboy Action range.

Lee Kay has a club,  however the guy that leases the ranges and runs the club is....well..let’s just say difficult.

The SUPS range in St. George also has a club with a nice range.

I believe there is a range in Hobble Canyon in Utah county that has a club.

I’m a 3gunner so I can’t tell you how they run their ranges other than Lee Kay,  but I am impressed with how Cowboy Action shooters build and maintain their ranges.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 3:13:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Perhaps I'll check out North Springs next year.  It seems like a good excuse to buy a bunch of guns.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 12:09:55 AM EDT
[#4]
There are two clubs that shoot at the WSA Range in Kaysville
http://wsarange.com/info/calendar-events/

If you showed up with your Vaquero and some ammo, those guys are really cool and would show you the ropes.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top