Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2020 5:35:17 PM EDT
Short story:
2012 I had a Glock 23 stolen in Nc

1/23/2013 Glock was recovered with a dead body.

Every year I call and try to get my property back but always hit a dead end.  Either no calls back or just plain ignoring my request.

Throwing out a Hail Mary to see if anyone has an in with someone at that pd that can assist.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 11:17:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Just sent my brother a message. He lives in that AO and might have a contact. I'll let you know.
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 5:17:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Try contacting the Lycoming County district attorney's office. If the firearm was used in a crime connected with a body more than likely it was destroyed. I've had to turn guns over several times to the DA's office for destruction. I don't agree with it at all but it's a court order. If the DA's office is no help contact the county victim witness coordinator. You would be a victim of the original theft so they may he able to get you some answers. If those are a dead end get a lawyer involved to send a letter to the records department of the P.D.

Office of the District Attorney
Lycoming County Courthouse
48 West Third Street
Williamsport, PA 17701
Phone Number:  (570) 327-2456
Fax Number: (570) 327-2324

Troy D. Sellers, Adult Victim/Witness Coordinator
Phone: 570-327-2461
Email: [email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top