Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 6/8/2022 12:32:08 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File

https://www.blackflagarsenal.com/

Was there a couple weeks ago but didn't buy anything. Pretty decent spread of NV, suppressors, plates and carriers, and "tactical" guns. No used guns for sale (yet?)

I liked their build your own AR station where they have a tool chest full of lowers, uppers, rails, furniture, bcg's etc where you can put it together there (I think)

Seems like a good addition to the market.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 1:51:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Looked at the website.  I'm guessing most of their stuff is drop shipped from the distributor.  Looks a lot like Blackhawk out of Grimes.  Not sure we need another AR shop in central Iowa but good luck to them.  I'm sure I'll stop in sometime.  Website doesn't mention hours.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 1:55:42 PM EDT
[#2]
It's kinda not a great website, they had a good selection of AR's and pistols.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 4:57:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Way better atmosphere there than at Battlehawk. Will not be going back there after one visit, would go back to Black Flag.

Talking with them, they don't plan on doing used guns for now. I hope they do well, they definitely put themselves in a good area of development that has been showing massive growth since I moved to Iowa.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 9:07:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Way better atmosphere there than at Battlehawk. Will not be going back there after one visit, would go back to Black Flag.

Talking with them, they don't plan on doing used guns for now. I hope they do well, they definitely put themselves in a good area of development that has been showing massive growth since I moved to Iowa.
View Quote

Used guns is where the money is, same as cars.  Battlehawk is a bit odd.  Been there twice, bought a used pistol first time I was there.  Strange hours, 10 to 5 Monday to Friday.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 7:38:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Not far from me. Thanks for the heads up.

I’ve got one more suppressor at Battlehawk. Not a fan. Glad it’s not just me.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top