Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2020 4:06:55 PM EDT
If so, how is it? Went to one in Biddeford last May. (Wasn't very good IMO. But I was there late on the last day. Buddy of mine also went said it sucked, can't remember what day he went)

Was hoping to make it up there today but had to work
Supposed to be rainy and shitty tomorrow so no work for me, but the roads up that way will probably suck. (freezing rain?)

If anyone has gone, is it worth the 1 hour and 15 min drive?
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 8:43:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn't know there was one until now. I took tomorrow off to avoid the ice so not sure if I would venture out.
Maybe if it stays above freezing I'll swing by.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 2:49:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Didn't know there was one until now. I took tomorrow off to avoid the ice so not sure if I would venture out.
Maybe if it stays above freezing I'll swing by.
View Quote
Yeah I probably won't make it up because of the roads up that way.
I was looking up gun shows in Maine last month and saw there was one in Waterville Jan 11,12. Was hoping to make it up but just didn't work out.

Oh well, probably saved me money
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top