Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2022 7:47:09 PM EDT
I was lucky enough to buy a place in Fl close to OBA and spend a good bit of time there. I fish more than anything else, inshore, near/offshore when the sea conditions permit, if anyone is near there maybe we can meet up and go when the opportunity arises.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 12:11:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out  gulf coast gun forum if you haven't already.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 1:53:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Live in Crestview,  work at Sacred Heart in Pensacola....
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 7:36:55 PM EDT
[#3]
apologies for the late reply, I've been traveling this week, I'll check the gulf coast forum also.

Link Posted: 8/12/2022 7:38:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Im over on Perdido Key
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 10:12:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm in Pensacola, not much of an inshore fisherman. I do a lot of offshore trolling and fishing for daytime swordfish.
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm in Pensacola, not much of an inshore fisherman. I do a lot of offshore trolling and fishing for daytime swordfish.
View Quote
nice, I fish out at the nipple every chance I get, I could stand to learn a bit more about low and high speed trolling out there. I'll hit you up the next time Im headed down
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 10:11:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Im over on Perdido Key
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Im over on Perdido Key

Im always down, I'm boatless at the moment but always good for gas money and cleaning/waxing the boat after...
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 4:24:06 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm just outside Pensacola (Pace) and as soon as I get my damn Merc taken apart and fixed, I'm always up for taking someone out inshore and near offshore.

Link Posted: 8/23/2022 6:58:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm over in Navarre, 22 miles East of Pcola.  The last best kept secret in real estate and unincorporated living.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 8:11:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm over in Navarre, 22 miles East of Pcola.  The last best kept secret in real estate and unincorporated living.
View Quote

Ain't a secret anymore :(
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 12:29:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm in Florosa 12 miles east of Navarre.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 6:38:49 PM EDT
[#12]
I am north of you guys but close
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:50:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Navarre here as well
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 1:55:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Going to be out that way for a few days next week and have some time to kill. Any recommendations for food, ranges, or anything interesting to see/do to eat up a few hours?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top