Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2018 11:29:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 12:34:01 AM EDT
[#1]
What a JOY it was to visit a gun store in New Mexico!  Instant background check and no waiting period for handguns, rifles or shotguns.

All sorts of toys for sale at the counter, including full auto and suppressors.

While there, I felt the boot of the oppressor lift just a little.

It was a while ago, so if I have exaggerated any of that, feel free to correct me.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:15:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Who cares?  If it makes him a hypocrite, well, he is what he is.  Otherwise, the more "illegal transfers" the merrier.  I DGAF.  I don't get why some gun owners have such a hard on to go after others for things that should be anyone's right to do, anyways, whatever their espoused political opinions.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 2:30:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who cares?  If it makes him a hypocrite, well, he is what he is.  Otherwise, the more "illegal transfers" the merrier.  I DGAF.  I don't get why some gun owners have such a hard on to go after others for things that should be anyone's right to do, anyways, whatever their espoused political opinions.
View Quote
I care.  That asshole is pushing for gun control and he's too stupid to even understand or comply with the laws in his home state.  Fuck that idiot.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:23:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I care.  That asshole is pushing for gun control and he's too stupid to even understand or comply with the laws in his home state.  Fuck that idiot.
View Quote
Hey Hall Monitor, it's none of your business.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 5:12:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Actually, it is his business as he is a stakeholder in this.  Federal firearms laws were violated.  That means all of us.  Also, he is a constituent of the firearms 'community'.  Either or both qualify.

It is up to local law enforcement to act, so warning to locals was offered.  Failure to act by local LEOs means something to all of us in the firearms community.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 7:32:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Actually, it is his business as he is a stakeholder in this.  Federal firearms laws were violated.  That means all of us.  Also, he is a constituent of the firearms 'community'.  Either or both qualify.

It is up to local law enforcement to act, so warning to locals was offered.  Failure to act by local LEOs means something to all of us in the firearms community.
View Quote
Federal and State firearms laws are wrong in principle.  If LEOs failed to act in general that would be a good thing.  Plenty of transfers like this occur in CA and I would not rat anyone out or be upset by it.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 9:20:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Did he really do this?

I doubt it!

I'm betting it was staged for his cause.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 11:20:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Bah!, nm.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 12:31:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Hey Hall Monitor, it's none of your business.
View Quote
That's the problem here, turning on ourselves.

Gunmaggeddon proved what CA gun owners are all about.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 1:39:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Come and get him.  Citizens Arrest is available to everybody.  Bring a lot of tie-ties because I would bet an awful lot of CA gun owners may have a few little friends that they may have acquired in ways that didn't involve all the administrative steps that the state would wish we participate in.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 3:41:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That's the problem here, turning on ourselves.

Gunmaggeddon proved what CA gun owners are all about.
View Quote
Yup! Sure is. Sadly.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yup! Sure is. Sadly.
View Quote
Every now and then, there is someone who SHOULD be hauled in front of a judge and held to account.  I'd say this is one of those people.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 12:21:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Come and get him.  Citizens Arrest is available to everybody.  Bring a lot of tie-ties because I would bet an awful lot of CA gun owners may have a few little friends that they may have acquired in ways that didn't involve all the administrative steps that the state would wish we participate in.
View Quote
True, but we didn't go and advertise it on twitter. The real question is, why isn't CA DOJ investigating this?
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 7:26:09 PM EDT
[#14]
One post and no replies to his followers
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top