Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2022 10:35:21 AM EDT
I'm here in Little Rock and we saw a very interesting house in the southwestern corner of Pulaski and is unincorporated. It is very close to 2 Carter's off-road parks.

My question is, can a right wing extremist find happiness in a liberal county in Arkansas. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Andy
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 1:54:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Much of Pulaski County is conservative.  It is the central area/ downtown that pushes it blue.

I can't speak to that specific area.  I am in NW Arkansas but have very conservative family in NLR/ Sherwood Area
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 10:49:26 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a few in Pulaski county.
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 9:40:51 PM EDT
[#3]
i live in western pulaski
no issues
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 9:52:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1MoreFord] [#4]
I'm a Pulaski County resident.  Being near Carter's would put you close to the Benton Gun Club.  BGC is a nice place to shoot.  I've been a member there for 30+ years.

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 2:58:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 1MoreFord:
I'm a Pulaski County resident.  Being near Carter's would put you close to the Benton Gun Club.  BGC is a nice place to shoot.  I've been a member there for 30+ years.

View Quote

Are you part of the Moore Ford family?
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 6:51:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stevec223:

Are you part of the Moore Ford family?
View Quote

No
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 7:42:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Used to be. But between the Sheriff, Property taxes, and working there, I had to get away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top