Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2022 10:33:07 PM EDT
Got my FFL and want to get some practice going through the process before I give my FFL license out to all the online gun retailers.

I will give a free transfer to the first few folks that respond here in a timely manner.  Would need to come to me to pick it up obviously, on the west side of Cincinnati.

Only catch is you need to let me go through the NICS process so I can get a feel for it, whether you have a CHL or not (I know, that's not how it normally works...work with me here as I learn the systems).  I'm sure it's stupid simple, but there are no "dry runs" that I've been able to find.

PM me if you're interested!

Link Posted: 3/31/2022 9:36:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Standard only or plans to do NFA?

Would love to help, but currently don't have any purchase plans currently.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 9:48:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Standard only or plans to do NFA?

Would love to help, but currently don't have any purchase plans currently.
View Quote

I was originally going to get my SOT but you have to do serious volume for it to be worth it...going to stick to title I for awhile and if the demand ever grows enough I'll pull the trigger then.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 11:04:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I am looking for a new O/U shotgun right now so I will message you if I find one to buy.

I had an FFL until last July when I let it expire so I can help you through the NICS process then also.  It is really simple and they actually make it hard to screw up.
Main problem I had was changing the password every quarter or what ever the frequency was.  It seemed like chrome never wanted to play well with that part of their system and I had to us IE to reset my password.

JLE
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top