Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2020 2:09:15 AM EDT
Been drinking and a little homesick. I left Massachusetts 1988-1992, 1997-1998, and finally left in 2002 and never looked back.

Norwood High class of 1987. I’m originally from Mattapan but also lived in Hyde Park, Southie, West Roxbury, Brighton, Norwood, Walpole, and Dedham. We moved a lot. I went to 9 different schools by the time I graduated.

Mom just beat a cancer scare. Dad died from cancer in 2006. It’s weighing on my mind. She’s still in Norwood. Anybody other Mustangs here?
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 12:32:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Not me, I’m a bit younger, (born in ‘87) and grew up on the cape. Now on the South Shore.

Congrats to your mom and condolences in your father.
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 11:16:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not me, I’m a bit younger, (born in ‘87) and grew up on the cape. Now on the South Shore.

Congrats to your mom and condolences in your father.
View Quote
We spent a lot of time on the Cape growing up. My grandparents moved to Marstons Mills when my grandfather retired. Cancer took both of them, too. My father was in a plane crash at Falmouth Airport in ‘86 and I lost my virginity to a girl from Hyannis. A lot of memories from the Cape...
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 7:18:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 10:15:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 10:16:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am from the other side of the state.
View Quote
Western MA is beautiful. The first day my daughter held her head up all by herself was the day we climbed Monument Mountain. I was carrying her in one of those baby carriers you wear on your chest. It was so cool watching her look all around and take in all the scenery without me having to support her little head.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:43:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top