Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2019 1:49:42 AM EDT
Okay to carry a firearm at the venue (Westworld) or is it posted?
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 2:51:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Honestly i dont remember, but being that is Barret-Jackson and its gonna be in Scottsdale i think its gonna be posted to Carry. I dont know. Might want to call them, but then again might not a be question id ask lol
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 3:21:14 AM EDT
[#2]
They check bags and have metal detectors.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 11:54:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I could never go, for fear of running into any of the dozens of muscle cars I used to buy and sell for hundreds of dollars, that are now bringing six figures or more.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 12:03:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They check bags and have metal detectors.
View Quote
Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 2:24:32 PM EDT
[#5]
No carry.
Link Posted: 1/28/2019 7:57:35 PM EDT
[#6]
The entire venue is open to alcohol, so they have the no gun signs, which to be legally posted, must be placed by their liquor license.

There were no metal detectors there when I was there a few years back.  I carry everywhere, concealed means concealed.  The Goodguys events use the same tent, I was there in October, no metal detectors present.
Link Posted: 1/28/2019 8:02:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The entire venue is open to alcohol, so they have the no gun signs, which to be legally posted, must be placed by their liquor license.

There were no metal detectors there when I was there a few years back.  I carry everywhere, concealed means concealed.  The Goodguys events use the same tent, I was there in October, no metal detectors present.
View Quote
I was sent through a metal detector when I went two weeks ago.
Link Posted: 1/28/2019 9:12:16 PM EDT
[#8]
There were metal detectors.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 10:04:53 PM EDT
[#9]
If it's not posted you can carry!

https://www.azleg.gov/ars/4/00229.htm

Arizona Revised Statute 4-229. Licenses; handguns; posting of notice

A. A person may carry a concealed handgun on the premises of a licensee who is an on-sale retailer unless the licensee posts a sign that clearly prohibits the possession of weapons on the licensed premises.  The sign shall conform to the following requirements:

1. Be posted in a conspicuous location accessible to the general public and immediately adjacent to the liquor license posted on the licensed premises.

2. Contain a pictogram that shows a firearm within a red circle and a diagonal red line across the firearm.

3. Contain the words, "no firearms allowed pursuant to A.R.S. section 4-229".
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 10:26:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If it's not posted you can carry!

https://www.azleg.gov/ars/4/00229.htm

Arizona Revised Statute 4-229. Licenses; handguns; posting of notice

A. A person may carry a concealed handgun on the premises of a licensee who is an on-sale retailer unless the licensee posts a sign that clearly prohibits the possession of weapons on the licensed premises.  The sign shall conform to the following requirements:

1. Be posted in a conspicuous location accessible to the general public and immediately adjacent to the liquor license posted on the licensed premises.

2. Contain a pictogram that shows a firearm within a red circle and a diagonal red line across the firearm.

3. Contain the words, "no firearms allowed pursuant to A.R.S. section 4-229".
View Quote
It is posted, the signs were pretty much everywhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top